Friday 25 November 2016

Apply Letter + CV

Wan Faris Isfa Putra Baros
29113222
4KB01


Jakarta, November 25, 2016

To:
PT. Supra Primatama Nusantara (Biznet Networks)
MidPlaza 2, 8th Floor
Jend. Sudirman Street 10 - 11
10220, Jakarta, Indonesia

Dear Mr/Mrs,
I know that PT. Supra Primatama Nusantara (Biznet Networks) is one of the biggest Internet Service Provider in Indonesia, and I am sure it would be an excellent career opportunity to join in and work for this respective company.
I would like to apply for Project Engineering position in your company. I am in good health, willing to work, fast learning, and work well with others. I have good communication skill and speak English fluently both oral and written.
I was a fresh graduated from Universitas Gunadarma, majoring in Computer System in Oktober 2016, I believe my study in this related field would be useful for me to contribute your company better.
I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to convince you that my services would be an asset to your company. I assure you that a high level of efficiency would be applied to any assignment given to me. I hope my qualifications and experiences merit to your consideration.
Thank you for kind attention, and I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours Faithfully,


Wan Faris Isfa Putra Baros

CURRICULUM VITAE

Personal detail
Name : Wan Faris Isfa Putra Baros
Address : Jalan Puncak Semeru Golf, No. 21, Bogor
Postal cod : 16810
Email : faris@gmail.com
Gender : Male
Date of birth : May 29th, 1995
Marital status : unmarried
Nationality : Indonesia
Religion : Moslem
Education story
Institution/scool
Period
SD Negeri 1 Citaringgul
2005 - 2007
SMP Negeri 1 Babakan Madang
2007 - 2010
SMK Negeri 2 Bogor
2010 - 2013
Universitas Gunadarma
2013 - 2016
Education Non Formal / Training-Seminar
1. Website Training: PHP, VB.NET, CSS, Android SDK
2. Microsoft Training: Microsoft SQL Server
3. Networking Traning : Cisco Certified Network Association
Skill
1. Build Computer Network
2. Network System administration
3. Database Administration
4. Web Developing
5. Android Developing
Such CV I make genuinely.


Yours faithfully


Wan Faris Isfa Putra Baros





























Reference:
http://www.sekolahbahasainggris.com/66-contoh-curriculum-vitae-singkat-dalam-bahasa-inggris-yang-baikbenar/
undip.career.ac.id

No comments:

Post a Comment