Wednesday 19 July 2017

Tugas 4 Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

Tugas 4 Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2
Nama : Wan Faris Isfa Putra Baros
NPM : 29113222
Kelas : 4KB01

EID DAYS
In the past of Eid holidays, my family and I went to my father's brother's house in bandung. We depart from bogor at 13.30 and arrive at destination at 18.00. When we got there we were welcomed and filled with longing because it had not met for a long time. There are many foods that I love.
We talked to each other so much. At 21.00 me and my cousins ​​went around bandung city. One of the places we visited was the bandung square which is an interesting place to hangout for the youth. And we came home at 3:00. The next afternoon I was fishing in my uncle's fish pond. I was taught how to get good fishing. There's a lot more patience in fishing though I've been taught fishing but none of the fish I've caught.

That is a little story that I can tell you about my Lebaran holiday this year. What a wonderful experience

No comments:

Post a Comment